[robocup-small] RoboCup 2009 registration inquiry

Geneva Trotter gtrotter at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 28 12:34:57 EDT 2009

Hello,
  On the list of registered teams we noticed that it was not confirmed that
RFC Cambrdige had paid for its registration.  We sent an e-mail about this
issue earlier and had not received a response.  Our team attempted to
register before the deadline, but the website was not accepting our debit
card information.  Could you please let us know if we will be able to
register at the early registration price?

Best,
  Geneva Trotter