[robocup-small] getting started

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:50:16 EDT 2009

Hi Ricardo

The best way to start is reading other teams' Team Description Papers
(TDPs). All TDPs form 2003-2009 are available for download here:
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/tdp/

This year , six of best SSL teams also submitted more detail information
about their system in Extended Team Description Papers (ETDPS) which you can
download here:
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2009:teams#extended_team_description_paper_etdp

There are also some useful information in this mailing list's archive:
http://lists.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/robocup-small/

Another suggestion, Try to participate in RoboCup 2009 or a local RoboCup
Open event as a visitor.

I hope you a good startup.

Regards,
Mani Monajjemi