[robocup-small] Registration problem, Skuba Team

Piyamate Wasuntapichaikul baugp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:54:30 EDT 2009

Hello,
We, Skuba team, have registered in Robocup 2009 via an online registration system.
The registration fee has been transferred using a wire transfer method.
I sent the notice about my payment two times but no reply or confirmation from the registrar (pichler at ist.tugraz.at).
We also need to change one of the member's name (spelling mistake).

Does anyone get the payment confirmation ?

I don't have other contact to inform this problem so I send this email to the Robocup mailing list.

Best regards,
Piyamate Wasuntapichaikul
Skuba Team Leader.