[robocup-small] RoboCup IranOpen 2009

Asad Norouzi assadn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 19:09:42 EST 2008

**********apologies for duplicate messages**********

Dear All RoboCuppers!

have now the honor to inform you that RoboCup IranOpen 2009
Competitions and Symposium will be held at Azad University of Qazvin
main campus in April 4-6 2009.
It will be for the first time that
a symposium is being held in conjunction with the competitions. The official website
of the competitions is http://www.iranopen2009.ir
We will also have considerable travel supports for our international teams. Please contact me to get more information regarding the travel supports.

RoboCup IranOpen2009 leagues are:

-Humanoid
-Middle Size
-Small size
- at Home
-Soccer 3D Simulation
-Soccer 2D Simulation
-Mixed Reality
-Rescue Real
-Rescue Agent
-Rescue Virtual Robot
-Junior Rescue Primary
-Junior Rescue Secondary
-Junior soccer Secondary 1 on 1
-Junior soccer Secondary 2 on 2
****non-RoboCup leagues****
-RoboDeminer Autonomous
-RoboDeminer Manual
-RoboDeminer Technical Challenge
-Senior Demo
-Junior Demo

The schedule of the competitions is as follows:

Pre-Registration December 05 - December 20, 2008
TDP Submission
 December 20, 2008 - January 04, 2009
Qualification January 04 - January 26,  2009
Registration January 26 - February 25,  2009
Teams Setup (close to public)  April 03 - 04, 2009
Competitions (open to public)  April 04 - 06, 2009

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.

Hope to see you all!

Best Regards,
Asad Norouzi

Iranian RoboCup National Committee
RoboCup IranOpen 2009 Organizing Committee