[robocup-small] Game stoppages

Angelo Gurzoni Junior jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 22 08:54:38 EDT 2008

Hello there
If I may add two cents to the discussion, I think that it should be made
clear that after event B (following Alireza's list) no human interaction
is/should be allowed, unless there's a defective robot needing to be removed
from field or some part or so and so, in which case a game halt should be
called. Too drastic ? or just what's already going on ?

Cheers
Junior
RoboFEI team - Brazil