[robocup-small] US Open Sign up?

Zachary Noyes znoyes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:32:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am Zach, a student at the University of Rochester in the U of R Robotics
team.

I emailed stephen Kearney to ask about the RoboCup US open 2009, but have
not received a response. Does any one know:

-> How do we sign up?
-> what will the location be?
-> We are in the small size league. Are the rules the same as on robocup.org
?
-> Is the fee structure the same as it was for 2008? We want to get a cost
estimate early.

The person who is administrating the tournament would be the best person for
me to talk to. Unfortunately, there is no website that I have seen yet for
the 2009 US Open.

Thanks folks.

--Zach