[robocup-small] Robotics Start-Up at Duke University.

Cheney Tsai cheney.tsai at duke.edu
Thu Oct 2 10:55:37 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone!

I'm Cheney Tsai from Duke University. We're starting work on a
small-sized robocup team. Most people on the team are pretty new to
the world of robotics, so I was just wondering if there's any
tips/help that could be offered to guide us along the way. We're still
quite not sure where to look for research, where to buy parts, and how
everything just kinda fits together. Any kind of help or encouragement
would be great! Thanks! You can reach us at cheney.tsai at duke.edu

--
Cheney Tsai
Duke University