[robocup-small] Two frequency radio module

Zachary Noyes znoyes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:07:50 EDT 2008

Hi robocup,

How serious is the rule that we have to have two frequencies available so as
to not interfere with the other team? Radiometrix, a company that Cornell
references using modules from, doesn't sell ANY two-frequency radios. I
talked to a sales representative directly who said so. The frequency I was
thinking of transmitting on was 914.50 MHz

Also, because I like radiometrix as a company: they are friendly/have good
customer service/and are innexpensive, here's a model of theirs that I was
concidering:

http://www.radiometrix.co.uk/products/rpm3.htm

Of course, it only has one frequency, but it is only $98

Thanks.

--Zach