[robocup-small] visa application and cargo shipping

Xiong Rong rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Mon Jun 2 21:57:30 EDT 2008

Hi, all,

According to the request of RoboCup2008 Local committee, I would like to ask you provide following information.
(1) Has your team got Chinese visas so far?  If there are some serious problems with tourist visa
application, Robocup 2008 Local Committee will consider issuing type 2 letters, which takes much longer.

(2) Are there any "new" requirements for visa application in your country? For
example, some consulates require faxed confirmation letters of hotel reservation
for issuing tourist visas now.

(3) Does DHL in your area agrees to transport robots to China? We got messages
that DHL in Portugal and Germany is refusing to do so.

(4) Any other information related to the preparation for the event which LOC
should know.

It will be highly appreciated if you could send the information to me ASAP, the
best, within a few days.

Best regards,
Xiong Rong

State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology
Institute of Advanced Process Control
Zhejiang University
Zheda Road, 38
Hangzhou, 310027, China