[robocup-small] Motor requirements

Anirudh Sivaraman sk.anirudh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:14:42 EDT 2008

Hi

This is Anirudh,a second year undergraduate from IIT Madras,Chennai,India.
We are planning to participate in next year's Robocup - small size league.
As we are kind of new to this area, we would like to know from where
we can get our motors.We have decided the requirements but we are not
able to find the motors that satisfy our requirements because of
dimensional constraints.
Also we would like to know if overrunning the motor at a higher
voltage would cause any damage to the motors.We would be grateful if
anyone can help us in this regard.

Regards
Anirudh S.K.