[robocup-small] Booster Convertor Design

PAOLO AGUILAR VALIENTE oloap_raliuga at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 18:45:37 EDT 2008

Hi everybody! this is Paolo from Mexico, EAGLE KNIGHTS small size team!!
We are improving our booster circuit using a MC34063AP1, do you have any suggestion in order to use it correctly? we are using the basic step up circuit but it doesn`t work properly. We have 16 volts and would like to get 200V i think that`s possible but may be you are more experienced doing this kind of circuits.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Paolo Aguilar Valiente
Eagle Knights