[robocup-small] Visa Issues for Senior Teams from Iran, Nigeria, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, or Pakistan.

Xiong Rong rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Thu Apr 17 07:22:27 EDT 2008

Visa Issues for Senior Teams
from Iran, Nigeria, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, or Pakistan.

April 20 is the deadline for the online registration as well as submission of the
application for issuing the invitation letter Type 2 from LOC.

1) Please complete the online registration. All the team leaders should have
received ID/PW to make the online registration. If you have not received your
ID/PW, please contact the registration secretariat immediately (email:
robocup-regist at intergroup.co.jp).

  a.. For team: We will notify about URL via email to the qualified teams
directly.
  b.. For Individual: Please register from
http://secure1.gakkai-web.net/php-bin/gakkai/robocup/symposium/new2.php.

2) Please fill the application form and return it with the detailed plan in China,
the scanned copy of passport, the visiting record if you have ever been in China
to LI Jing (lij at sipedi.cn) if you need the type 2 letter.

Email: lij at sipedi.cn
Tel: +86-512-65935041(accessible during 9am. -- 5pm.on workday Beijing time)
Fax: +86-512-65932768

Note: for those who do not have passport, Please contact LI Jing immediately. When
you complete the online registration, we would issue Type 1 Invitation letter for
your application of the passport. However, we strongly advise you to apply for
Type 2 Invitation letter notifying LI Jing on your status of passport
acquisition.