[robocup-small] 2008 Qualification Video (Parsian)

webmaster webmaster at parsianrobotic.com
Fri Feb 15 16:58:30 EST 2008

Dear Robocuppers

We are really sorry for the delay. In past few hours we faced to an
unpredictable problem during the process of uploading our videos to our
website.

We've just put the low quality version of the video in a temporary place in
this address [as a temporary solution]:

http://parsianrobotic.manionline.org/ParsianRobotic-SSL-2008-Qualification-L
Q.wmv

We are trying to upload both High Quality and Low Quality versions to our
website. The videos will be accessible in 24~48 hours via these links:

http://www.parsianrobotic.com/08qualify/ParsianRobotic-SSL-2008-Qualificatio
n-HQ.avi
http://www.parsianrobotic.com/08qualify/ParsianRobotic-SSL-2008-Qualificatio
n-LQ.avi