[robocup-small] Announcement of preregistration

=?gb2312?B?0NzI2A==?= rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Wed Dec 12 21:36:00 EST 2007

Hi, all,

This is an announcement of preregistration for RoboCup 2008.

As usual, we would like to ask the teams which intend to participate RoboCup2008
to do a preregistration before the qualification.

If you are planning to participate RoboCup2008, please give out following
information about your team [Just reply this letter]:

*Team name
*Team leader's name
*Team leader's email address
*Your country

Please attention:
* The deadline for preregistration is December 31th, 2007.
* Make the preregistration is a prerequisite for the later qualification, i.e.
every team that wants to qualify must be preregistered. But viceversa a
preregistered team - of course - does not necessarily need toqualify and
participate.

After the preregistration, the qualification will make. Details about
qualification will be announced later.

We are looking forward your's participant.

Best regards,
Xiong Rong
OC Chair of RoboCup Small Size League
State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology
Zhejiang University
email: rxiong at iipc.zju.edu.cn