[robocup-small] New Team MRL

maziar sharbafi maziar_sharbafi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 11:31:21 EST 2007

Dear Sir
  After gaining the championship of Soccer Junior (ESPADANA) and Rescue Simulation (MRL) in RoboCup competitions 2006 and 2007 in Bremen and Atlanta respectively, we decide to establish a new small size team, from joining them, for 2008 competitions. Our team name is MRL from Azad University of Qazvin.
  We have some questions about rules of 2008 competitions;
              1- When is the exact deadline of qualification?
              2- What are the required materials for qualification?
  Best Regards
  Maziar Ahmad Sharbafi