[robocup-small] Discussion about Minor Changes for 2008

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Mon Dec 10 11:30:23 EST 2007

Hi RoboCuppers,

after the announcement of the major changes for 2008, the TC would like
to start the community discussion about all other rule changes for next
year's RoboCup.
Please bring up everything you would like to change to make the Small
Size competitions better!

The TC already made a suggestion for a new penalty area. Others topics
of discussion might be:

* changing free kick rules
* changing penalty kick rules
* changing dribbling rules
* changing the referee box
* a lot more ...

This open discussion should last for about one month. Afterwards, the TC
will compile the new rules. We hope to do this as fast as possible.

We are looking forward to an interesting discussion!

Best regards,

Tim
On behalf of the Small Size TC

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue                 Courier Mail Address:
FB3 Mathematik - Informatik         Cartesium 1.057
Universität Bremen                  FB3
Postfach 330 440                    Universität Bremen
D-28334 Bremen                      Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
Phone: (+49) 421-218-64209          D-28359 Bremen
Fax:   (+49) 421-218-9864209