[robocup-small] Schedule for SSL Rules 2008

Yang Liu yli at puv.fi
Mon Oct 8 13:11:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

Our opinions:

Field size: We are in favour of enlarged field, and if the increase ratio is
not very big (<100% in area) we should be able to handle with current vision
system. We are more in favour of a shared vision system so that the field
may be even enlarged further. We propose that the shared vision should
provide both analogue (composite video) and digital (IEEE1394) outputs. The
FPS should be agreed among the teams.

Robots: We don't think it's necessary to increase the numbers of robots at
the moment if the field size will be just slightly increased.

Referee: We support the idea to have autonomous referee.

Best regards,
Yang Liu
Botnia
Finland