[robocup-small] RoboLudens 2008 Event Announcement

Bart Dirkx bart.dirkx at philips.com
Wed Oct 3 11:04:49 EDT 2007

Dear RoboCuppers,

As continuation of the RoboLudens 2006 event I would like to announce that
we have planned a RoboLudens 2008 event which will take place:

Date:                April 4 - 6,  2008
Location:        Beursgebouw Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Part of this robot event will again be the Dutch Open RoboCup tournament
for which you are all invited. We will give all RoboCup leagues the
opportunitiy to take part. Here you can develop, test, prepare and
evaluate your robots and strategy before, during and after the games to
make sure you are ready for the big tournaments later that year, such as
the German Open in Hannover and World Championships in Suzhou, China.

Official invitations will be sent in a later stage, but in the mean time
you can have a look at the RoboLudens website ( www.roboludens.com ). Here
there are also pictures an movies available from the event in 2006. If you
would like to start a discussion please use our forum (see link on
RoboLudens site). For more information you can also contact
info at roboludens.nl

Hoping to see you there.

On behalf of the RoboLudens organizing committee

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you
forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the