[robocup-small] Schedule for SSL Rules 2008

David Sotelo deigal at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:57:06 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone!

In my personal opinion, increasing the field size is not an AI improvement factor. If the league wants to focus on better AI systems for all the teams, then the work must be encouraged to improve the systems without changing other game factors, like the field size. By now, I think the "speed limit" in the robots can be controlled not with a larger field, but with the "Stamina Budget" in the robots. Several years ago, Raúl Rojas talked about that idea, and if an automatic referee system will be implemented soon, then that referee would be able to sense the speed and control the stamina budget on each robot.

Regards

David Sotelo,
Former Eagle Knight.