[robocup-small] SSL Referee-Box and Small Size web site

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Mon May 7 11:58:05 EDT 2007

Hi RoboCuppers,

as some of you may have noticed, the Small Size web site is currently
not available :-(

Just some hours after my announcement of the new referee box, there was
an accident in our office building (broken main heat pipe, melted
bunches of cables, ...). The server is save but it will take some days
until the infrastructure will be fully restored and it can go online again.

Until then, you can download the referee box directly from the following
URLs:

Windows Binary:
http://www.tzi.de/~armin/sslrefbox.exe

Ubuntu and Debian (current version) binary package:
http://www.tzi.de/~armin/sslrefbox_2007.0-1_i386.deb

Debian (old version) binary package:
http://www.tzi.de/~armin/sslrefbox_2007.0-1_i386_sarge.deb

Source package: