[robocup-small] About Farzanegan team

Ehsan Hashemi ehs.hashemi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:34:37 EST 2007

Dear James,

I am Ehsan Hashemi, team leader of "Farzanegan" , Iran. We sent our TDP,but
because of some problem with our camera and image processing system we
couldn't prepare and send our video for qualification. We are trying too
hard to buy a new camera. As you know, we have a great problem for buying
electronic devices because of sanctions ! We are trying so hard to get it
and hope to prepare our video instruments, but I am sure that it will not be
ready for March 5, 2007. I just want to inform you about our situation.

With my best regards,

Ehsan Hashemi

Robotic Center,
Farzanegan Tehran High school,