[robocup-small] [Fwd: Internet Live-Stream]

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Fri Jun 16 08:12:42 EDT 2006

Dear participants,

I am sure that all of you are aware of the fantastic online streaming
in high quality from our media partner ZDF. The channel is now
planning something new in the history of RoboCup: they would like to
get feedback from team members who could not come to Bremen but would
like to see their team live. They would like to send camera teams to
places in Japan and Iran for instance to capture the atmosphere of
the people at home.

I think that this a fantastic idea and all  I need to know from you
is whether you have team members at home watching the stream.

Could you please give a quick feedback to Holger Meier
(meier.h at zdf.de) and cc me?

Thanks for your cooperation
Ubbo

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue                 Courier Mail Address:
FB3 Mathematik - Informatik         MZH 3080
Universität Bremen                  FB3
Postfach 330 440                    Universität Bremen
D-28334 Bremen                      Bibliothekstr. 1
Phone: (+49) 421-218-7584           D-28359 Bremen
timlaue at informatik.uni-bremen.de