[robocup-small] [Fwd: [robocup-exec] Friendly reminder - Bring "Your Memories!"]

Tadashi Naruse naruse at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Wed Jun 7 12:34:35 EDT 2006

Hi RoboCuppers,

Here is a message from the exec.

 - Tadashi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [robocup-exec] Friendly reminder - Bring "Your Memories!"
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:04:36 -0400
From: Manuela Veloso <veloso at cs.cmu.edu>
To: robocup-exec at cc.gatech.edu

Hi!

Hans-Dieter tells that the posters are ready at RoboCup'06 waiting for
your pictures and any other memories you may have from the past 10
RoboCups. So print out your pictures and bring them to Bremen! Please
pass this message to all your leagues.

Thanks!
	Manuela and Hans-Dieter

ORIGINAL EMAIL
own participation will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
	Manuela and Hans-Dieter

Subject: Invitation to participate in the 10 years celebration for
RoboCup! - Bring "Your Memories!"

Here are two ways to allow the participation of all RoboCuppers in the
celebration:

1. Photos

We will provide 10 large poster boards where people can post pictures.
Anyone is invited to bring pictures to Bremen of past RoboCups to post
on these poster boards (please write on the back of the pictures, the
year, the team name, and the league). We will provide pins and pens
and people can write a small caption on the poster underneath the
picture.

2. Videos

We will provide a computer with folders organized by year and league,
where people can download videos (mpeg, avi, etc.). Bring your memory
sticks full of the most impressive videos of your teams. The plan is
to be showing random videos from this collection continuously during
RoboCup'06.

We know that there are many videos and photos online but finding them
in a systematic manner is hard. We invite people to make their own
selections, and bring them to the celebration. Thanks!