[robocup-small] RoboCup 2006 Participating Teams

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Thu May 18 05:04:35 EDT 2006

Hi RoboCuppers,

several people already asked for a list of participating teams in this
year's RoboCup. This list can now be found at:

http://www.robocup2006.org/sixcms/detail.php?id=61&lang=en

We have been waiting with this announcement until we had a final set of
teams. That was quite late this year, since

* we had less applications than in previous years and therefore allowed
some teams to submit updates of their qualification material after the
deadline.
* some teams were qualified but could not register.

Best regards,

Tim

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue                 Courier Mail Address:
FB3 Mathematik - Informatik         MZH 3080
Universität Bremen                  FB3
Postfach 330 440                    Universität Bremen
D-28334 Bremen                      Bibliothekstr. 1
Phone: (+49) 421-218-7584           D-28359 Bremen
timlaue at informatik.uni-bremen.de