[robocup-small] Fw: Please send me the qualification letter by air mail

=?gb2312?B?s8LN8sPX?= wanmic at 163.com
Wed Mar 15 10:00:25 EST 2006

Tim and the Small Size Organizing Committee:

I am the leader of Strive2006 of Shanghai University China.We are apply the travelling expenses from the president of my University. But the president asked me the letter of the qualification material signature by the Organizing Committee.
Please send me the letter by air mail as soon as possible.
thanks.

Ps. My mail address:

Chen Wanmi
Box 3#,Yanchang Road. 149#,Shanghai ,China. (Shanghai University)
postalcode:200072

Sincerely

Shanghai University , Chen Wanmi

email:wanmic at 163.com