AW: [robocup-small] Game in 8 x 5.5 meter field

Raul Rojas rojas at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 7 00:48:41 EST 2005

Hi Mahisorn,

the robots look smaller on the corners and the ball too, but we did not
notice any unusual tracking problems. Unfortunately we did not test
a 640x480 pixels camera, but sometime ago, before the field was extended
to 5,5 by 4 meters, we tested such a single 640*480 camera with the 5,5x4m
and
tracking was also possible. There are many new video cameras with more
resolution
coming out almost every week.

Raul Rojas
FU-Fighters Team