[robocup-small] Looking ahead to RoboCup 2006

Alfredo Weitzenfeld alfredo at itam.mx
Wed Aug 31 19:52:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

We agree with some of the previous suggestions:

1.	Have an official pink color
2.	Keep the same field size, at least for next year
3.	Long term move to local vision.

In relation to qualifying procedures:

4. Considering there are now more regional opens, such as the new Latin
American open, have a direct qualification from top teams in each
regional competition to encourage regional participation. There could be
different number of prequalified teams from different opens similar to
what FIFA does in different world regions.

Best regards,

Alfredo Weitzenfeld / Eagle Knights