[robocup-small] [Fwd: exhibition "10 years of RoboCup" in Bremen 2006]

Brett Browning brettb at cs.cmu.edu
Thu May 26 10:04:03 EDT 2005

 From:    Hans-Dieter Burkhard <hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de>

Dear all,

it is still more than one year for RoboCup 2006 in Bremen, but we are
already preparing the 10th RoboCup in 2006.

We plan an exhibition "10 years of RoboCup", which will show the large
progress during this time period from 1997 to 2006. We will organize the
exhibition together with the Heinz-Nixdorf-Museums Forum (HNF) in
Paderborn. HNF is the largest Computer Museum in the World, and it is the
place of the annual RoboCup German Open.

For that exhibition we would like to have robots, pictures, videos,
t-shirts, posters, programs etc. from RoboCup. Both, world championships
as well as regional events are interesting!

Please help us with interesting pieces of our history!
You may give it as a loan for our exhibition.
But you may also provide it for the Computer-Museum (the
largest one in the world!) either as a loan or a gift. Such that poeople
in the year 2050 still can imagine the very beginnings. It would be great
if could also send some information and stories about peoples and events
together with your exhibit.

I can imagine that already in 2006 it will be great fun for us to meet our
robotic veterans in Bremen!

Please help us and contact me, especially in the case of questions.
Together with the HNF we will then provide a convienient procedure for
sending exhibits.

Thank you!

Hans-Dieter Burkhard
hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de