[robocup-small] RoboCup2005 Committee News No. 9

Tadashi Naruse naruse at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Sun Apr 17 22:13:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I will forward the RoboCup2005 Committee News No. 9.

Tadashi Naruse
SSL OC

----------
** RoboCup2005 Committee NEWS No. 9 (2005.4.17) **

1. REGISTRATION DUE APRIL 20th

The deadline of RoboCup 2005 registration is April 20.  All the teams
and committees (except for Junior teams) are requested to make
registration by this deadline.  You will find the registration page
under "Particilants" in the RoboCup 2005 web page.

Many troubles and problems are reported to us.  I am really sorry for
this inconvenience for you.  The registration page is handled by Nittsu
Co.  It takes time to update the contents.  Therefore, I would like to
ask you to use the PDF > fax or email form to the registration desk
instead of online, in case you have any trouble.  I hate this, but time
is precious at present.

Please note the following.
- Committee members should make registration as symposium participants.
- The web page does not have any information about travel support, but
  it will be calculated after the registration procedure (not online),
  and the remaining amount will be charged/refunded.
- Junior teams will be handled separately.