[robocup-small] Third RoboCup US Open: registration deadline extended

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:57:52 EST 2005

www.robocup-us.org

Dear All,

We've had a good number of registrations, but there is still
room for more participation at the US Open.  I've decided
to extend the early registration discount until Monday March 7
to encourage people to register soon -- it is helpful for us
to know as soon as possible who will participate.

Thanks,

Tucker