[robocup-small] Preregisteration complete?

David Ball dball at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Jan 14 08:59:43 EST 2005

Dear Saad Shaukat,

You team is listed on the SSL Preregistration website, number 22. You
can confirm for yourself at this website.

http://www.aichi-pu.ac.jp/ist/lab/narulab/registration/preregistration.html

Regards,
David

Saad Shaukat wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I registered my team for the RoboCup Small sized Robots soccer
> competition.
>
> I just wanted to make sure that you received our registeration form.
>
> The team name is GIKI Bots.
>
> Please inform us as soon as possible.
>
> Thankyou.

David Ball

The School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering.
The University of Queensland.
Australia
Email: dball at itee.uq.edu.au

PhD Student: Opponent Modelling and Exploiting
RoboRoos (Robot Soccer) Team Leader and Undergraduate Thesis Advisor
RoboCupJunior Tutor and Competition Technical Organiser
TC and OC Member for F180 league RoboCup
Bai Rui Taekwon-Do Instructor
[F.U] Unreal Tournament 2004 Onslaught Clan Member