[robocup-small] 2005 Rules

David Ball dball at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 11 19:59:50 EST 2005

Dear SSLC,

The rules have been updated for 2005. Please find them:
PDF
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~dball/f180rules2005a.pdf
html
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~dball/f180rules2005a.html

I am sure I can get them added to the 'official' rules page as well.
That should be done soonish.

Regards,
David
TC and OC Member for 2005 SSL RoboCup

--
David Ball

The School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering.
The University of Queensland.
Australia
Email: dball at itee.uq.edu.au

PhD Student: Opponent Modelling and Exploiting
RoboRoos (Robot Soccer) Team Leader and Undergraduate Thesis Advisor
RoboCupJunior Tutor and Competition Technical Organiser
TC and OC Member for F180 league RoboCup
Bai Rui Taekwon-Do Instructor
[F.U] Unreal Tournament 2004 Onslaught Clan Member