[robocup-small] Communication

Sean Verret verret at ece.ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 29 19:48:09 EST 2004

Hi Xu,

Please get a response from the local organizing committee as per the
rule change.  You MUST be able to use two DIFFERENT frequencies for your
robots.

"Participants using wireless communications shall notify the local
organizing committee of the method of wireless communication, power, and
frequency. The local organizing committee shall be notified of any
change after registration as soon as possible.
In order to avoid interference, a team should be able to select from two
carrier frequencies before the match. The type of wireless communication
shall follow legal regulations of the country where the competition is
held. Compliance with local laws is the responsibility of the competing
teams, not the RoboCup Federation. The type of wireless communication
may also be restricted by the local organising committee. The local
organising committee will announce any restrictions to the community as
early as possible."

Sean Verret