[robocup-small] Rule changes for 2005

Tadashi Naruse naruse at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Tue Nov 23 22:08:02 EST 2004

Hi,

The other half of RoboDragons, i.e. Aichi Prefectural University's opinion,
is here.

We basically support Jim's (or CMU's) opinion. A couple of comments
questions are here.

1. Change 2
I don't understand this change clearly. Does this mean "to be moving the
ball right after the restart (by the referee)" or " to put the ball on the
imaginary line and stay there"?

2. Change 7
We are also against this change.

3. TC should devide the rule changes into  short term matters and  long term
matters. The long term matters have changes such as the change relating to
the team's budget or the change that needs drastic change in the team's
system. Others are the short term matters. In the changes the TC propesed, I
think changes 6 and 7 are long term and others are short term. Changes of
the long term matters should be done on 2006 or later after sufficient
discussion.

Tadashi Naruse
RoboDragons / CMRoboDragons
Aichi Prefectural University