[robocup-small] Schedule

Sean Verret verret at ece.ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 17 15:59:42 EST 2004

Hi Robocuppers,

The TC would like to set a schedule for discussions to end and when we'll
announce our decisions.

We'd like all discussions regarding the rules changes for 2005 ONLY to  be
completed before 30 November 2004.  At this time we'll take in the
opinions of the respondants and as a TC come up with what we feel is best
for the league and is supported by the league.  To this date we've heard
from VERY FEW teams.  The TC would very much like to hear from the rest of
the teams subscribed to this mailing list ESPECIALLY the teams that have
actually competed at the annual RoboCup event.

After 30 November, the TC will make its decisions on rules for 2005 by 15
December 2004 and announce them to the community along with an attempt at
justifying the rule change.  On 15 January 2005 the rules for 2005 will be
released.

Following the rules release, the TC would also like to open the floor for
discussion about rules, vision, etc. for 2006.  At this time, and only
this time we'd like to hear about thoughts for 2006.  Please concentrate
NOW on the rules for 2005.

Again the schedule looks like so:

30 November 2004: End of 2005 rules discussion
15 December 2004: Announcement of 2005 rules changes by TC
15 January 2005: Published rules for 2005 made available
01 February 2005: Initiation of discusion for rules 2006

Thanks
Sean Verret
TC Chair