[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release 2018

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Tue Nov 13 13:11:16 EST 2018

Hi RoboCuppers!

The team B-Human announces the availability of our 2018 code release at

https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease <https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease>

The release comes with an incremental team report that describes the changes of B-Human's software system in comparison to our 2017 release. The software released is a cleaned-up version of the system we used in the RoboCup 2018 finals.

However, most parts of the behavior have been removed.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator. Microsoft Windows 64 bit, Linux 64 bit, and macOS are fully supported.

The code release is not compatible with the NAO V6.

Please note that the new code is released within the same repository that we used for our previous releases. The old releases are marked with tags in that repository.

Have fun :-)

Team B-Human