[robocup-nao] [robocup-nao ] [REMINDER] - Call for Participation - RoboCup Asia Pacific 2018 - Kish Island - Pre-registeration Deadline Extended to Sep. 21

Mohammad Ali Sharpasand m.a at sharpasand.com
Wed Sep 19 08:09:45 EDT 2018

*Call for Participation*

*RoboCup Asia Pacific 2018*
*Kish Island, Iran*
http://robocupap2018.org/

This is reminder for RoboCup Asia Pacific 2018, Kish Island.
Pre-registeration deadline have been extended to Friday, September 21.

Qualification material should be emailed to the technical committee except
for teams that are auto-qualified for RoboCup 2019. Qualification deadline
is on October 1st. So, please submit the materials early.

We apologies for our poor announcement of the extension of deadlines and
suggest to do the pre-registeration step as soon as possible even if you
are in doubt about participation.

For further information, please visit RCAP-2018 website at
http://robocupap2018.org/ or email a.sharpasand at mrl-spl.ir

Respectfully,
RoboCup Asia Pacific Technical Committee