[robocup-nao] Team Communication Monitor Logs

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Thu Aug 3 04:13:22 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have uploaded the GameController statistics and the Team Communication Monitor logs of all official games at RoboCup 2017 to  http://spl.robocup.org/downloads/ <http://spl.robocup.org/downloads/> (uncompressed: 4GB). I did not check whether all games are complete, so if there was a timeout in the middle of a half, some data may be missing. If this is the case, please tell me, so I can add the missing logs.

Please note that the TeamCommunicationMonitor was just updated, because it did not show the game state when replaying logs. Please also note that the TCM stores the complete UDP packets communicated between the ports 10001 and 10100. So it is still possible to write a plugin for the TCM to recover the data part of the messages your robots sent.

Have fun!

Best regards

Thomas
(B-Human)

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de <http://www.dfki.de/>
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer <http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer>

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de <mailto:Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de>
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes