[robocup-nao] Camellia Dragons announces use of B-Human

日高憲太 is121068 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:47:45 EDT 2017

Dear RoboCup SPL teams,

We are going to participate in the RoboCup 2017.

In accordance with the license of the B-Human Team Code Release, we
announce that we will use their code release in the RoboCup 2017.

We added and modified modules in the following domains:

Behavior Control

- roles(newstriker, midfielder, defender, goalie)

- action priority

- roles for penalty kick

Vision

- ball perception

We appreciate B-Human team for their great contribution to the SPL.

Best regards,

Kenta Hidaka

Camellia Dragons

--
日高 憲太

Kenta Hidaka, B.S.
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
Aichi Prefectural University
Nagakute, Aichi 480-1198 JAPAN
Tel: 0561-64-1111
Fax: 0561-64-1108