[robocup-nao] Results of the RoboCup German Open 2017

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Sat May 13 17:51:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

about a week ago, the RoboCup German Open 2017 took place in Magdeburg, Germany. Nine teams participated. We played a Champions Cup competition and a Challenge Shield competition. We made the compromise that the Challenge Shield games only lasted a single half. That way, we were able to fit 28 games into three days on a single field.

The results, a link to the videos of all games, the team communication logs of all games, and the GameController statistics can be found at

http://spl.robocup.org/events/german-open-results-2017 <http://spl.robocup.org/events/german-open-results-2017>

Have fun!

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes