[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release 2016

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Thu Dec 1 16:54:55 EST 2016

Hi RoboCuppers!

The team B-Human announces the availability of our 2016 code release at

https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease

The release comes with an extensive team report (196 pages) that describes the current state of B-Human's software system. The software released is a cleaned-up version of the system we used in the RoboCup 2016 final.

However, most parts of the behavior have been removed.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator. Microsoft Windows 64 bit, Linux 64 bit, and macOS are fully supported.

Please note that the new code is released within the same repository that we used for our previous releases. The old releases are marked with tags in that repository.

Have fun :-)

Team B-Human