[robocup-nao] RoHOW 2016

RobotING roboting at tuhh.de
Thu May 26 08:35:50 EDT 2016

Dear RoboCup-Teams,

we proudly like to inform you that the third Robotic Hamburg Open Workshop
(RoHOW) will take place from 25th to 27th of November.

As in the last two years, we invite you to participate in a weekend filled
with try-outs, talks, (open) challenges and workshops.

This event is free of charge, bridges the gap between the different RoboCup
events and helps bringing the RoboCup community closer together.

Save the date, more information will follow in the course of the next
months.

See you in Leipzig

Best regards

Patrick Göttsch, HULKs