[robocup-nao] Nao Devils announces usage of B-Human framework

Matthias Hofmann matthias.hofmann at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 28 08:28:33 EDT 2016

Dear SPL,

as we are a successor of the German Team and BreDoBrothers, we continue
to use the framework developed by the German Team, further developed by
B-Human.

We use the 2012 version (codebase), and parts of the 2014 version
(compiler) of the B-Human framework and replaced *all* vital modules by
our own developments, but the **kick engine**.

This means, our own contribution includes walking, behaviour,
localization, vision, etc.

We thank B-Human for their excellent work and their contribution to the
SPL!

Best wishes,

Matthias Hofmann