[robocup-nao] Dutch Nao Team announces the use of BHuman

Dutch Nao Team info at dutchnaoteam.nl
Thu Mar 10 06:05:20 EST 2016

Dear fellow league members,

In our qualification video we announced that we are currently developing
our own framework. We realize that our framework will not be ready to be
used in the upcoming RoboCup European Open competition, and for that, we
are going to fall back on the work provided by the generous B-Human team as
published in commit 01f20bd of their Github repo
<https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease/commit/01f20bd311658d9410108ce4df99bdc25b3c787a>.

We know we are a bit late with this announcement, but we really hoped that
we could use our framework in the European Open. This does not seem a
feasible goal right now.

To comply as much as possible with the B-Human license, we are busy porting
three of our most well-developed parts:
- A ball detector for this year's ball
- A new behaviour engine
- A field color detector that uses a statistical method

Again, I am sorry for announcing this only now. If there is any problem, we
would love to discuss this and find a solution.

Kind regards,

Patrick de Kok
Team leader
Dutch Nao Team