[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release 2015

Tim Laue tlaue at uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 1 11:10:43 EST 2015

Hi RoboCuppers!

The team B-Human announces the availability of our 2015 code release at

https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease

The release comes with a team report that explains how to use our code and what we changed since last year. The software released is a mildly cleaned-up version of the system we used in the RoboCup 2015 final.
However, most parts of the behavior have been removed.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator. Microsoft Windows 64 bit, Linux 64 bit, and OS X are fully supported.

Please note that the new code is released within the same repository that we used for our previous releases. The old releases are marked with tags in that repository.

Have fun :-)

Team B-Human

Dr. Tim Laue

Multi-Sensor Interactive Systems Group
Faculty 3 - Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Bremen

Cartesium 0.53
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen