[robocup-nao] NAO V3 Compatibility

Nguyen Thuy Anh Khoa khoa.nguyen at control.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 18 18:46:55 EDT 2015

Hello Yasemin,

maybe this information can help you: We have V3.3 robots that use the B-Human 2013 code release. We used them last year in the competition, this year we haven’t been able to use them in competitions yet. We haven’t investigated the issue thoroughly as we have been switching to newer generations. Do you maybe have V3.3? Then we can try to help you make them run.

Best,
Khoa
(Z-Knipsers)

Begin forwarded message:

Message: 2
I am a team member of Cerberus from Turkey. We need to use NAO V3 robot in SPL. After reading the code release, I am not sure about BHuman 2014 is compatible for NAO V3. If it is compatible which tools I need to use and if not which release of the Bhuman is compatible for V3 ?

Thanks,
Yasemin

------------------------------

Message: 3
I am a team member of Cerberus from Turkey. We need to use NAO V3 robot in SPL. After reading the code release, I am not sure about BHuman 2014 is compatible for NAO V3. If it is compatible which tools I need to use and if not which release of the Bhuman is compatible for V3 ?

B-Human is not supporting NAO V3 anymore since 2012. So the last release that is working on NAO V3 is from 2011.

Best regards

Thomas
(B-Human)

Dr. Thomas R?fer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de<http://www.dfki.de/>
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer<http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer>

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de<mailto:Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de>
Deutsches Forschungszentrum f?r K?nstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Stra?e 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Gesch?ftsf?hrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes