[robocup-nao] UChile Robotics Team announces the use of BHuman Code Release

Matías Mattamala mmattamala at ing.uchile.cl
Thu Jun 18 08:53:20 EDT 2015

Dear SPL,

According to the BHuman license, we announce that UChile Robotics Team is
going to use the following parts of B-Human Code Release 2011 & 2014:

*BHuman Code Release 2014*
- Core
- Actuation

*BHuman Code Release 2011*
- XABSL

*Our improvements and contributions*
- Automatic Color Calibration
- White Goal Perceptor
- Realistic Ball Perceptor
- KeyPoint-based field side detector
- Active Vision module
- Bézier's curves-based Path Planning module
- Dribbling engine
- Implementation of a third process to control one of the robot cameras
independently.
- All the improvements required for the Rules 2015 and the Technical
Challenges

We thank BHuman for their contribution to the SPL and we apologize for
announced this lately.

See you in China,
UChile Robotics Team

--