[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release and Team Report 2014

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Mon Sep 8 07:04:13 EDT 2014

Hi RoboCuppers!

The team B-Human announces the availability of our 2014 code release at

https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease

The release comes with a team report (46 pages) that explains how to use our code and what we changed since last year. The software released is a mildly cleaned-up version of the system we used at RoboCup 2014 in our last game. However, the behavior has been removed.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator. Microsoft Windows 64 bit, Linux 64 bit, and OS X are fully supported.

Please note that the new code is released within the same repository that we used for last year's release. However, we renamed the repository. The 2013 release is now marked with a tag in that repository.

Have fun :-)

Team B-Human

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes