[robocup-nao] Team Edinferno announce the use of the B-Human 2011 Code Release

Nantas Nardelli s1215573 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 07:00:43 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We, Team Edinferno, announce the use of the B-Human 2011 Code Release as
part of our framework for RoboCup 2014.

Like in the past two years, our team uses the Blackboard interface to serve
messages to the various modules, ours and B-Human's. We are also using a
slightly modified version of B-Human 2011’s walking engine and a part of
its vision system (mainly the structure).

All other modules, including those addressing cognition/behaviour,
full-body motion for kicks, goalkeeper, etc., localisation, networking and
data fusion are our own.

Many thanks again to the B-Human team for the code release and the support
they provide to the whole community.

See you all soon in Brasil,
Nantas