[robocup-nao] SPQR Team announces use of 2013 B-Human code release

francesco riccio riccio.1572104 at studenti.uniroma1.it
Thu Jun 12 07:28:56 EDT 2014

Dear all,

According to the licence of B-Human team code release, our team announces
that we will use the B-Human architecture in RoboCup 2014 competitions.

We report our additional modules in the following areas:

- world knowledge representation
- single robot behaviours
- context-based strategic coordination among robots
- multiple-object tracking using particle filters
- timing optimization for  the goal keeper using reinforcement learning
techniques

We really appreciate B-Human team for its contribution to the Standard
Platform League.

SPQR Team,
  Francesco Riccio